If you could nominate a player for the dev team, who would it be?
(07 Aug 15, 03:05PM)Orynge Wrote: Halo, I believe the devs get permission to edit maps from the mapper when they get made official.

Well, they are having hard times contacting them, if they manage to, check at Halo's post, it took him 6 months, do you realise how long 6 months is on internet? Plus most of the time (I think nobody ever refused) they just accept, if they want to get their map up to date and playable, it's normal to allow some modifications on their maps, it should even be a condition to agree with when your map is reaching the official status. And this ethical condition isn't even respected all the time, I remember reporting ac_desert's bug to RandomKiwi in the past and his answer was that it was mapper's will (my ass), but he never asked me or Undead before modifying ac_swamp at the last minute, he removed some parts of the map without saying he did, changed a ladder clip into something stupid and removed a few mapmodels without telling us, then he dares to ask me to not insult him with words that are describing him perfectly. I remember well this forum sentence on the forum that said "only mods should mod" or something like that, well this kind of statement should also be applied to the dev team, since he is incompetant at mapping, he should have called Bukz or Lucas to deal with ac_swamp issues, and if they could not, he should have recruited someone who have some mapping knowledges. Let me introduce you the only active "project leader".
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could nominate a player for the dev team, who would it be? - by ExodusS - 07 Aug 15, 07:12PM