Poll: merge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
81.25%
52 81.25%
No
18.75%
12 18.75%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should lucas merge his client to the next version?
(28 Jul 15, 05:22PM)Marti Wrote: About the wallhack demo thing, wouldnt that give people easier access to using one in multiplayer?

The two current conflicting positions about this feature are :

1) Stef position: it is risky to make the wallhack open source. Also it might introduce wrongful suspicions
2) My position: theres already a huge amount of cheats available for AC, so making a wallhack code public is not much of an issue
Also, if you want to be coherent with this argument, then think about it : AC has an opensource builtin [some cheat]...
Moreover, i'd rather let people use this feature directly than having them downloading cheats to use it. (like many did)
Finally, this feature is not just about spotting cheats. I would really like to extend it to spectators (of course not subs in match). This or at least a medium size minimap on the top right replacing the radar (the mod i made some time ago and million made on his own recently which reminded me about it)
Because spectating a 1st person shooter with no indication on other players position is confusing.
And remember that wrong cheat claims always existed.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should lucas merge his client to the next version? - by Luc@s - 30 Jul 15, 09:55AM