Accusation of wallhack: Vanquish
(04 Jul 15, 04:06PM)Million Wrote: And imo if he had a cheat that wouldn't be a wallhack.

Same. If I were to suspect Vanquish of anything, it wouldve been a aim-hack or no drop bullet hack. But well, when you play as much as Vanquish and focus so much on settings, aim (his natural aim is beast, see QL,Sauer, CS GO..) aswell as taking only the fights he can win, it's no wonder why he dominates anyone in this game 1v1.

If you look any demo of a random player, you will find times where their crosshair go over a player, it just happens very often. Furthermore, I have been surprised throughout my "AC career" that sooooo many players have a terrible awareness.
Not sure if you know this (despite how great of a player Jorik was, i think he doesnt know this), but you can tell where every enemy is on the map roughly. All you need to do is, look constantly at the console & map to know who died, and where. You can tell when they will respawn by counting to 5 (wow) and then after playing hundreds of hours of this game, you know roughly where they will be in 3 seconds from leaving the base.
Keeping track of these infos, reloading, jumping and walking sounds isn't an easy task and not many players I know are capable of doing this. Being Vanquish's teamate for a while, I can safely say that we both are capable of doing that. In fact, if you listened to our comms, you'd realize that we're very vocal (Vanquish especially) about who is where, and what they could be doing next at every times.
But then, listening to some other teams comms, I realised that theres very few information going through in team matches. You'd be surprised at how we, rC, communicate :)

Coming back to Vanquish, I'm absolutely not worried about a possible ban, theres very little proof and everything is explanable by a great skill level and tremendous experience in playing the game.
Some people just struggle to accept that someone can be a lot better than them, and take it personally getting upset and going numb about it for days. Yes, Jorik, this is directed to you :)

On the video you posted, you can only see that Vanquish strafes to get to a place (ex, going mid on desert3). EVERYONE strafes to run faster, you could record 50 players running this way, and they would ALL strafe with their crosshair in the middle of the screen. There just happened to be someone long..
I mean cmon, if you're searching for tiny little details of Vanquish's crosshair going over a player through a wall, you will find some, obviously. But if you look at demos from any player, you will find some too. This is not a proof of any kind of wallhack.. lol
If you can find demos where Vanquish is actively tracking someone with his cursor searching and following them to engage a fight while the enemy is completely silent, then I might believe you. Other than that, it can be explained from teamates calls, game sense (knowing where they could be) and sounds (knowing where they are).
Thanks given by: Mise" , Vanquish , yopa , Halte

Messages In This Thread
Accusation of wallhack: Vanquish - by Jorik - 04 Jul 15, 03:01PM
RE: Accusation of wallhack: Vanquish - by DamDam - 04 Jul 15, 06:13PM
RE: Accusation of wallhack: Vanquish - by yopa - 05 Jul 15, 12:05AM