Poll: Brazil B pass of FRA without STAR * ix ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
30.00%
6 30.00%
No
70.00%
14 70.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right of Reply
I only have a few minutes of internet right now (so sorry, I didn't anticipate this so I can't work on ACWC for a bit) but as far as "Fuck ACWC" goes, let's talk about starix.

So, as the rules stated (and these rules were released long before pre-signups iirc), each country can only have TWO teams. Also there are some issues regarding eligibility. Let's put the rules here:

You are eligible to play on a team if:
1) You are currently a resident of that country
2) You were born in that country
3) Extenuating circumstance (ie. It is not possible to form a team for your country)

At minimum, you must be able to fluently speak and understand the language of that country (ie. If you play on the French team, you should be reasonably expected to communicate in French).

From the getgo, you asked if Gurung, who is from the UK, could play for team Brazil. Gurung is...
1) Not a resident of Brazil
2) Was not born in Brazil
3) UK has a team.

You kept bugging me about making an exception for you for three Brazil teams. You know that I brought 1cap onto ACWC, against, well, most of the community's opinion, such that we could find an amiable solution to having so much Brazillian interest. Let's put it this way:

I don't care how good you are. You do not deserve a spot on the Brazillian first team just because you /think/ you deserve to. I talked about you joining Brazil B, since abyss' team had open spots. You refused because you wanted to start not sub. Well, let's put it this way... if you had worked it out beforehand so that you were captain and submitted a team beforehand, it would be up to YOU, not the current captains of Brazil A and B, to see who is on which team. You have no one to blame but yourself. Then, because you were complaining for so long, abyss found enough players to fill up the second team. Again, I was talking with abyss to see if he would play with you. You didn't try to work with us and that is no one's fault but your own.

Then, you said marti invited you to play for team UK. Did you know marti isn't even on team UK? He's playing for the dutch team. As much as I frown upon Marti's trolling I honestly don't understand why you actually thought you were eligible. Once again, let's review the rules
1) You don't live in the UK
2) You weren't born in the UK
3) Your team can form teams
4) You don't speak English.

Yes, you don't speak English. I'd wake up to PMs from you on rc ts3, U| ts3, fad ts3, w00p ts3, brc ts3....... And as much as I actually wanted to help you, I had absolutely no idea what the hell you were trying to say to me. I even asked other Brazillians and spanish speakers to see if there was some grammatical thing I was missing. They couldn't understand you either.

That being said, you also wanted to play from team Chile and/or team Argentina. Let's review the rules.
1) You were not born in either Chile or Argentina.
2) You are not currently living in Chile or Argentina
3) Your country has two teams
4) You don't speak spanish.

Yes, you don't speak spanish. I speak a bit of spanish, albeit broken spanish. I tried communicating with you in spanish because I thought you would understand it better. You didn't understand anything. Hell, 1cap was talking in PORTUGUESE (your native language?????) in the BRC ts3 and you still didn't "understand". It got to the point in which I don't think it was a language issue so much as you refused to take no as an answer. If you actually read some of the stuff on here, you would have known that 1cap is on the ACWC team, and can make certain statements. Obviously, the other members (me, hoehunter, vanquish, marti, and f0r3v3r iirc) have a say as well. Yes, 1cap probably isn't the most looked-up to member in AC, but I expect you to treat the ACWC with respect.

In short, get over yourself, learn to read rules, and apply early. I try to be impartial as possible, and thus I will not cave to your whimperings....
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Right of Reply - by starix/A/ - 25 Jun 15, 03:55AM
RE: Right of Reply - by Robaum - 25 Jun 15, 05:04AM
RE: Right of Reply - by starix/A/ - 25 Jun 15, 06:15AM
RE: Right of Reply - by -Subjective - 25 Jun 15, 07:29AM
RE: Right of Reply - by Chill - 25 Jun 15, 04:40PM
RE: Right of Reply - by Friteq - 25 Jun 15, 07:33AM
RE: Right of Reply - by starix/A/ - 25 Jun 15, 08:22AM
RE: Right of Reply - by Honor - 25 Jun 15, 11:12AM
RE: Right of Reply - by Marti - 25 Jun 15, 11:58AM
RE: Right of Reply - by starix/A/ - 25 Jun 15, 05:24PM