How would you like to see forum/IRC moderation change?
I did a test and found that moderation is terrible.
I made a "report" on the new rules and received 30% of wp.
The message of it came to me without sender and infant comment.
Unfortunately the kind of old and tyrant moderation is still being used.
Just read the "new rules of the forum" to understand that nothing was explained. Only publicity about it  the subject is the same. Everything remains subjectively. Exactly at the time when the forum is mostly used during the ACWC. It is a pity. They never learn.
Note, the x-ray made it clear : "everyone will be treated equally, regardless of the status in the game."
Basically it means that there is the owner of the forum "choosing the rules and apply punishments" and those below him suffering the consequences.
Same as always ... the king choosing his staff.
the vision of competition among participants here in the forum still maintained,,, :(
I'm offtopic?

"4) Don't overuse the BBCode styling, usually it just makes your post harder for people to read, plain text is just fine. Do not abuse or exploit the forum or it's features(e.g. spamming the report button). Do not use SHOUT or all caps in posts. "
What a did wrong about rule 4?
See? Its subjective. Ever the same... The action here is about power not about improve something...
[Image: 9IIy233.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you like to see forum/IRC moderation change? - by 1Cap - 24 Jun 15, 02:03PM