Sad to see the decline in the playerbase
Again, you got it all wrong kid, i know it's sad but, the world does not turn around you. So it's no resentment at all, it's pure amusement, considering how clueless and laughable your so called logic is and how funnier it gets the harder you try.
I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself, how could I let a good joke such as this one pass? In a way I almost feel bad and kinda mean for making fun of kid like this, but hey, anything for a good laugh right?

But you're right, no reason to continue this. Since you've been reading the forums and playing the same game that I have and assuming you are at least half smart ass you think you are, I'll assume that you've noticed by now that the development of AC won't change, nor will your ( and other players) attitude towards it. So: Game over!

And besides I already had my laugh so I'm good.
But please, feel free to contradict all I said with your impeccably well construed and self-centered arguments, don't let the fun end here. This "humble genius" self of yours it' the funniest of them all, even better than the "mean bad troll" one.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad to see the decline in the playerbase - by ElCrema - 02 Jun 15, 03:48PM