ACKA servers, do they deserve to be in masterserver?
I am banned, with no reasons except personal weird preferences of a well known admin, from all the ACKA servers: nothing related to behavior in game tho. I never complained: the unwritten rule here is that if one owns a server he can do what he wants. Let's say this is ok.  
But my destiny is shared with oh so many players: lot of players I know told me they are banned there too, for the same (inconsistent) reasons (i.e. no reasons).

Given the state of the art of AC, it happens often that during the day (GMT time) there is only a single pub server working as meeting point for players (+some gema and/or servers with nooby maprot). When it happens to be one of the ACKA servers (kinda often) this means that all the people banned cannot join.

If the community was flourishing and growing this wouldn't be a problem: we could just use other servers. But as it is now, this means that often all the banned players (mainly good and experienced players) can't simply join the game. 

Do we want this? Can a single admin decide that? Couldn't the community decide that, if a servers admin decide to exclude half of the good players without reason, his servers shouldn't be on the master server list?

Do we have to succumb to someone's (evil) will?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
ACKA servers, do they deserve to be in masterserver? - by ketar - 28 Apr 15, 10:16AM