Unreal
First off, this isn't new. The Unreal UDK has been around for years and has been free to non-commercial projects as well.

Secondly, this is a forum and not your personal twitter account. Just posting a link about something is not how to start a serious conversation. We can only guess what you want to say, no matter how obvious your intends may seem.

Thirdly, have we finally agreed on not caring about low-end machine compatibilty anymore? If that was indeed the case, I'd rather go with Cube2 or even better, eihrul's Tesseract-Cube2, since it has a sandbox editor, dynamic lighting and not that high-end professional tools, which take quite a lot of time to master.

I played around with the Unreal 3 UDK about 2 years ago and was quite impressed. Though, it is somewhat 'over the top' for a mainly community driven project, in my opinion. See, it already takes about 20 to 30 hours to get one decent map created with the current editor, which is rather self-explanatory. The UDK on the contrary is very complex to say the least. I do think it is userfriendly, though quite on another level compared to how things work on AC or Sauerbraten/Tesseract.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Unreal - by 1Cap - 02 Mar 15, 10:18PM
RE: Unreal - by Nightmare - 02 Mar 15, 10:32PM
RE: Unreal - by +f0r3v3r+ - 02 Mar 15, 10:48PM
RE: Unreal - by PhaNtom - 03 Mar 15, 01:02AM
RE: Unreal - by MPx - 03 Mar 15, 01:42AM
RE: Unreal - by Mr.Floppy - 03 Mar 15, 09:52AM
RE: Unreal - by ExodusS - 03 Mar 15, 06:32PM