stop ban Brazilian players without a reason
The easiest and most comfortable thing one can do, is commenting things on these forums.
Its really easy to pretend to be smart or full of good intentions when you comment or criticize this and that.

However, it is more difficult to actually do something. Working on a project such as a ladder requires knowledge, skills, vision, time, efforts, money. It's a huge investment. That's what it takes to make something positive for the game. Complaining here takes 5 minutes, and it's all you need to impact the game negatively.

For a long time the {BoB} clan provided a ladder and other services to the community. It was a privilege for us to benefit from these services. In some way it helped this game to survive, it gave reasons for some players to keep playing.

I don't know the exact reasons why slackie gaveup hosting - one of them was probably that his server was not used as much anymore - but they don't even have to be discussed. We can only be thanksful for what he did in the past.

Now.. You call it fragile little ego. I think some people eventually realize they don't get the return on investment they'd expect. I don't mean money. I mean gratefulness or at least self-satisfaction.
But the worse thing is that some of these people are even attacked after what they are doing or betrayed. Because you can more easily criticize someone who made something that can be judged than someone who just talks (even if he talks shit).

Now who really suffers from "fragile little ego" ? I've seen some people who could not deal with being banned or just warnedon these forums after they did nothing for this game except discouraging the others by their arrogance. I think /they/ do have ego problems;

This is what you have to keep in mind : who does something, and who only comments (aggressively) what is done.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: stop ban Brazilian players without a reason - by Money$hot - 21 Dec 14, 03:03PM
RE: stop ban Brazilian players without a reason - by Luc@s - 23 Feb 15, 02:56PM