Disappointed by lack of official mapping competitions
(17 Jan 15, 03:01AM)Undead Wrote: why are you so upset? you haven't even read my posts lol.

What? You make it sound like I haven't read your post. I'd just rather carry it over to here than defile my friends competition.

(17 Jan 15, 02:24AM)Undead Wrote:
(17 Jan 15, 01:56AM)Snoosnoo Wrote: It's okay, mate. At least you understood caverns was so crammed full of rocks that you had to modify it. I'm surprised it took your sorry self so long to realise that. I guess you were too busy making praises that came directly out of your arse that you failed to realise how terrible it was with gameplay. Simply adds to the irony that you're complaining about the layout element when cavern was so bloody bad.

you do realize you're just arguing my point? rofl

I'm really sorry for my lack of IQ, but what am I arguing your point at? Your layout wouldn't of won the competition then nor now. Have you ever made your own layout? Your map must be so good, it's gone over the radar and I've never heard of it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disappointed by lack of official mapping competitions - by Snoosnoo - 17 Jan 15, 03:07AM