Poll: Would care if the AC community eventually stopped existing
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No. I'm ready to move on.
12.82%
5 12.82%
Yes but there's nothing really to do about it.
25.64%
10 25.64%
Yes, and something should be done to ensure that the community stays alive.
61.54%
24 61.54%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Thoughts. Would like input.
Something that could help this game in the short run is feeder clans. Feeder clans help bring these low skilled players into the competitive scene. Something else that could do that is an Assault Cube hosted ladder server. For all you old cubers that remember hi-skill, that is how I was introduced into the competitive scene. Once I started gaming on the ladder servers, I just then realized how competitive this game actually is. There is so many ladders out there now like BoB, TyD, AC-Frag Log but just none of them feels right to me(no offense I was spoiled by hi-skill). Either the servers are down, noone is playing on the servers, or the new version of AC just came out and it has to adapt to it. If Assault Cube development had its own ladder running on the AC Forums, At like ladder.cubers.net or something, the ladder would be advertised on the AC forums showing all gamers that there is such a thing. I know I would donate money, servers, and anything else that I could possibly do to this idea coming true. I played AC for over 1 year until i found out about hi-skill due to the lack of advertising on it. I saw all the servers saying Hi-Skill Ladder Server and such but I honestly had no idea what a ladder server was. If Assault Cube Forums hosted a ladder, then new gamers could learn about it instantly and could play competitively in servers right away. This would also fix Robtics problem of people not aliasing in pubs. People would want their stats to be updated instead of their alias they use for that day. What are the devs thoughts on this possible AC Ladder?

How I found AC: I was first introduced to the Cube games by the application in the Apple Store called Cube. I thought it was an awesome application for my iPhone so I decided to look it up on the internet. I found Sauerbraten and AC shortly after looking it up and instantly fell in love with Assault Cube. I am so glad that I found that advertisement that day and I feel that somehow advertising this game somewhere could make so many more players love this game. It is truly one of a kind. It does not have to be through steam but somehow we have to let people find out and give this game a try. If the development team is truly against the Steam suggestion, I am sure there is another way to show these gamers about this amazing game.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
My Thoughts. Would like input. - by MerCyKiL - 30 Nov 14, 06:06AM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by Marti - 30 Nov 14, 02:56PM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by Honor - 30 Nov 14, 06:10PM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by Flint - 01 Dec 14, 05:06AM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by Undead - 21 Dec 14, 09:58AM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by Andrez - 30 Nov 14, 10:57PM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by stef - 01 Dec 14, 03:19PM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by 1Cap - 01 Dec 14, 04:38PM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by Cemer - 02 Dec 14, 06:16AM
RE: My Thoughts. Would like input. - by Marti - 01 Dec 14, 04:39PM