AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
(24 Nov 14, 05:46PM)stef Wrote: Why do you think, you know how it is supposed to work, Marti?

I never said i know how it is supposed to work. I simply said that it just doesnt work in matches the way you think it works.

From what i understand, you seem to think it is a proper alternative for the pause function, because you can bench someone on your team, and he can spawn if someone discs. But, as you may or may not know, the AC playerbase has decreased, meaning it is way more difficult to get 6 players on at the same time, or even 8 in case of a 3v3 + sub for both teams. Also it can turn out worse, if someone who is benched subs someone who is away suddenly due to a phonecall or lagout or smth. E.g. lets say there is a game going between 2 teams consisting of 3 experienced players, and they have subs that are less skilled. The game is very even, but then an experienced guy lags out and the less skilled player has to play now. Suddenly the teams arent even anymore, they arent synced anymore, and they completely get rekt now, that isnt fun for both teams. Thats why it is better to pause the game and wait for the player to get back so the teams stay fair. Another example, lets say there is a 1v1 going, and one guy is home alone and his doorbell rings. Now /benchme is completely useless since you cant sub someone in a 1v1, but a pause function is usefull since he is only away for a bit. And then no precious gametime is wasted.

If you, for some reason, think i am completely wrong, please explain to me (and maybe other competitive players).

Edit:

'PS: Yeah, Honor, that makes a lot of sense. You should not lose game time while you wait for the cheater to come back :)'

Stef, if you actually played matches in ac you would know it happens quite frequently that someone randomly gets banned for speedhack in a match, while they arent cheating.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by Marti - 24 Nov 14, 06:21PM