AssaultCube On Windows 7 BAD FPS!
(13 Oct 14, 01:00AM)ExodusS Wrote:
(13 Oct 14, 12:40AM)killerjoe Wrote: Hi, ppl. xD. Anyways. Can I have some help with a really bad fps problem, I've recently moved from ubuntu to windows 7 because I really hate ubuntu (its crap) so I go on Windows 7, the first thing I download is AssaultCube, I go on it it came up as 30 bad but not really bad. So I start typing my gamer tag blah blah blah and I notice when I type it takes like 5 seconds for my letters to appear (thats not all.) I look down at my fps, 4 FPS! I've uninstalled AC 3 times now, it hasn't worked :(

You should try to install it one more time and keep the exact same install process, the 4th is always the good one.
Also, did you update or even install drivers for your graphic(s) card(s), and did you even tried to download something else than Internet-Explorer to search about your issue on internet (since you have this issue on other games too), and why so much hate against Ubuntu, did you "rm -rf" your home or something?

1. I had extremely bad problems with ubuntu. I had to re-install ubuntu 4 times because of "broken pipes" and you can't get decent applications like movie maker or certain games. Etc...

2. AssaultCube has an fps problem, Fistful of frags has a sound problem that freezes the game and after a few times crashes the computer. These are two completely different issues that may or may not be related.

3. Last time I updated my graphics drivers was on ubuntu after I restarted my computer ubuntu wouldn't load ( listening to the AC help pages again ffs) (i can't remember weather or not I reinstalled ubuntu or restored my graphics drivers to the previous ones because this was a while back) I ain't risking doing it again.

rm-rf meaning?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AssaultCube On Windows 7 BAD FPS! - by killerjoe - 13 Oct 14, 01:17AM