Aggressive behaviour across multiple servers
In what way have I been spamming, Bugboy? If I was, does that give them the right to teamkill me everytime I enter a server with them? Multiple times, I have attempted to play against them, free of any trouble and multiple times that has failed because I have been a victim of their "antics".

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about: because I challenge these two players who apparently above the rules of assaultcube, I get accused of being a noob and kick-voted for something I do not do. I can't see how you can allow anyone immunity over the rules I presume Jamz here has set out. As it stands, teamkilling is against the code of conduct of assaultcube. I was teamkilled because I would not do what they told me to do. Do you excuse this? Don't you think that they should at least create their own servers and tell people what to do there?

Jamz, I would appreciate it if you at least looked into what they are doing. I'm not the only one with problems against them. "I've seen them in pubs for years and have never encountered any problem at all with them". Do you mean to say that you know these individuals in real life or do you mean this as a metaphor for servers of assaultcube?
Do I need screenshots be sufficient to prove my point?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aggressive behaviour across multiple servers - by Dewy_Peters - 11 Jul 14, 01:34PM