Aggressive behaviour across multiple servers
Every time I have played in a server against the players naming themselves "KATE- MIDDLETON" and "PRINCE- WILLIAM" I have experienced some kind of abuse. The motifs are usually extremely petty or illegitimate.

The most recent incident occurred when the two players wished everyone to play against them. Every time I would join RVSF, they would try and force me to the enemy team which I did not want. In response I was repeatedly teamkilled intentionally. Several ban votes were also called against me for "teamkilling" when I had 0tks. "KATE- MIDDLETON" in particular utilized the chat to abuse me verbally.
This occurred on the server Bommy[ita] server 2
(If someone could give me a link to the server website or forward this to the owner, that would be great)

A similar incident occurred a few days ago when I changed my name to "PRINCE- HARRY" in jest and I was threatened by both to change my name or I would be team-killed which I was. There are even more examples where I was teamkilled for absolutely no reason whatsoever and kicked for false reasons.

Nevertheless I find it absolutely disgusting that anyone can just go into a server, commit abuse and get away with it. Moreover, I find it disgusting that players can behave as if they own the game and set its rules.

I understand that this cannot be dealt with immediately but I would request someone to look into this. Unfortunately I cannot provide an IP address. Could someone tell me how I find another player's IP? I would like to be able to provide it next time there's trouble with these individuals.

Thanks,
Dewy
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Aggressive behaviour across multiple servers - by Dewy_Peters - 10 Jul 14, 10:44PM