Ambitious Project - Need Help
RKTnoob really nailed it.

Additionally I'd say, judging from those screenshots, that your scales and proportions are quite a mess. It looks like there's a rather huge scene shrinked to halve it's size. Just consider the size of those streets and the depth of the buildings (2nd screenshot, right side, brown bricks).

As far as I've been trying myself, I can tell you'll never get anywhere close to a somewhat realistic city-feeling with the cube engine. Given you want the map to pass the restriction test. Especially creating streets that look like they actually could hold two cars side by side are pretty much impossible to achieve, without creating huge open areas. Have a look at ac_fabrik, which doesn't stress the theme too much, yet creates very high WQD values in certain spots.

You may just set the hole map into a scenario, where cars aren't supposed to drive along and stick to walkways only. You may also start with 2 or 3 rather open places, which are concealed by buildings and connect in a way, so you can't just look from one side of the map to the other and not from one open place directly into the another one.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Ambitious Project - Need Help - by MykeGregory - 02 Jul 14, 11:03PM
RE: Ambitious Project - Need Help - by RKTnoob - 02 Jul 14, 11:32PM
RE: Ambitious Project - Need Help - by Robtics - 03 Jul 14, 08:55AM
RE: Ambitious Project - Need Help - by RKTnoob - 03 Jul 14, 09:46AM
RE: Ambitious Project - Need Help - by Mr.Floppy - 03 Jul 14, 11:41AM
RE: Ambitious Project - Need Help - by Orynge - 03 Jul 14, 01:33PM
RE: Ambitious Project - Need Help - by Andrez - 03 Jul 14, 01:40PM