Can't use Servers in ubuntu 14.04 LTS
(01 Jul 14, 12:41AM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 12:00AM)Metahunter69 Wrote:
(30 Jun 14, 11:55PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: His IP address is x.x.x.x

Someone check for a ban, please.

No man I was taken from my Labtop that uses XP. Do I have to change or replace files to get it to work?

Your screenshot indicates that you've been banned from servers. Your IP address that you're using on this forum is as indicated (if it's different, please advise).
Banned? your joking right? This is a difference IP address i'm used the screenshot that was taken was to show what it would like if I'm on the severlist. By the way I just came out of a game a few mins ago so how can I be banned from the game huh? The laptop I'm using is the dell latitude D630.
(01 Jul 14, 01:36AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(30 Jun 14, 11:13PM)Metahunter69 Wrote: Ok I just check it says 1104

Well lets think now...
What if the lunix download wasn't updated I mean that could be the problem.
(01 Jul 14, 01:39AM)Orynge Wrote: Metahunter, you'll need to download the latest version. The masterserver on 1.1.0.4 has gone offline.

I did update to the latest version what are you talking about? Maybe the Linux version isn't updated at all I mean that's all I can come up with now. Wait could it be possible that I installed the newer version in old folder? If that's the case then I need to remove that old folder wherever it is uninstalled the entire game removing all the folders there and then reinstall the game, just one problem I don't know how to do it.

//XRD: Commented out IP
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't use Servers in ubuntu 14.04 LTS - by Metahunter69 - 01 Jul 14, 02:31AM