About AC development (part 2)...
1: what do you think about that? did AC lose some of it's speed due to those changes?
should nade pickups be in pairs again, should nade carry capability be "2" again, should armour be single-strength again?

The problem I have with 2 nades per pick ups is the nade spamming in pubs, 2 nades pick ups they were never a problem in matches, quite the contrary but, they made some maps (like shine) a pain in the ass to play on pubs, especially when you had 2 frags for nade kills.
I love speed, so the current armour strength annoys me quite a bit, thou I can recognize it brought a interesting new tactical side to AC, so I'm not sure about this one...

2. do you take the time after respawn to fill up nades and armour?

Yes I do.

3. what do you think about the frag reduction of nade kills from "2" in 1.0 to "1" now?

Fine by me as it made nade spamming disappear. Just don't change the 2 frags for headshot or slash (nor mess with the knofe capability of ignore kvelar)

4. are helmets of any use or are they just pacman fodder?

I hoard them like there's no tomorrow but I wouldn't mind if they're gone.

5. what do you think about trickjumping?

With no key binding only a handful of folks can do it efficiently and it's big within the gema community, so if you can somehow can make binding for it impossible, keep it otherwise not.

6. what's your favourite weapon? did you consider the nade to be a possible primary weapon in 1.0?

It really depends on the map but in all fairness if I'm facing opponents better than me I usually go automatic on their arses with smg or AR (for open maps)

7. do you use cubescript to customise your client? do you write the scripts yourself, or do you get them from someone else?

My buddies write them for me, can't do it myself

8. should servers provide a diversity of maps and modes - or do you prefer single-mode servers?

Diversification is always good, I love to play on custom map servers, we have loads of top notch custom maps out there that are hardly ever played, which is a shame!

9. what do you think about gema servers and servers running camper 24/7?

I have no problem with neither one of them as they attract a lot of players, let ppl play whatever the hell they want, devs should even allow custom server configs (with no damage) to gema servers.

10. a more technical question: would you care, if servers could only be hosted on linux machines?

Not by any means.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About AC development (part 2)... - by stef - 09 May 14, 05:34PM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by MPx - 10 May 14, 02:19AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by XFA - 10 May 14, 05:19AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by stef - 10 May 14, 09:42AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by Jg99 - 11 May 14, 06:16AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by jamz - 12 May 14, 07:56PM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by ElCrema - 18 May 14, 01:45AM