About AC (game & community) development...
about you: 2013, CTF AND TOSOK, ac_desert//ac_desert3...., Spain, 16, AoX, minecraft//fifa..., i like all this things all are good for play this game ;), idk i think that im improving, no, i only want play with people and improve playing, but if my radio and flags are good its really good jjaajajajaja, i really like play in team its really funny ;)
community ties: hem i connect in all of this things, but i prefer the AC forum and the irc of clans its funny speak with them there are a lot of friendly clans ;)
is it easy for you to get help with problems with the game?
Yes, its i becuase there are a lot of things that you can do, for example speak with a friend, see the forums and if you need somethig make a thread....
where do you get help?
Hem, in game or in forums
which problems could not be solved?
idk, i think that all the problems can be solved if you speak with someone about the problem there are a lot of people that can help you
what do you think about the AC community?
Its a really good community that all of them can help you and they will be friends of you ;)
how could the community be made better?
Hem, idk i think that its really good as its now
what would you like to contribute?
Hem, i think that if someone need help if i can help you i will do all that i can do (if you need help send me a PM, connect to the irc of AoX, or ts3 of AoX[aox-ac.tk]
what do you like about AC?
hem, that in this game usually the players are friendly.
what do you hate about AC?
Some players that only want troll, be hackers, kick or ban abuse, tkill, all of this things for do with players.
do you play on a laptop or a desktop?
Laptop
does it have a dedicated graphics card or do you use chipset graphics? what average fps
ajajajaja only tell all of you that my laptop is a shit xD. My fps are 20-60[i know, bad fps]
do you play at, and what screen resolution do you use?
1024x60 its my resolution
do you use features like "reduced violence mode" or degraded textures?
all normal i dont use this features xD
do you use colored vests?
No
do you play with headphones or with a surround system or do you use the builtin speakers of your laptop?
headphones
where should AC development be headed to?
idk i think that all is good
what should the next release bring?
i think that nothing
would you like AC to concentrate on it's own classic gameplay or should it be molded to be more like another game (and what other game)? do you play other games of the cube family?
hem, i like this gameplay, i played sauer but i prefer this game
one feature AC should add:
I think that a mode with a lot of flags and you have to get all of them for win the match, and when the time finish the people that have more flags win [its similar keep your flag for your team, the enemy team cant get your flags] and add some maps.
one feature AC should remove:
Hem, idk i think that all its good ;)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About AC (game & community) development... - by quico - 07 May 14, 03:38PM