About AC (game & community) development...
1. 0.93,T/SURV and ac_complex, Australia, 19, A&D, don't regularly play any other game
2. mainly play public matches, do the occasional 1vs1, no, yes
3. ingame/irc
4. on the rare occasion i do need help i go to irc, nothing for me that has not been solved
5. the ac community is not as tightly-knit as in previously version but still lots of friendly people around, I think some basic guides such as how to use irc and a general how-to section in the forum could help getting more players involved with the game. I get the impression that the wiki is barely used and even if it is, there is so much outdated information there which could throw off new players.
6. I always liked the small active community of regular players and quick gameplay
7. Currently in ac there seems to be some strange lag issues that would be nice to have fixed + certain servers lag auto kick players who live far away from the server despite having a stable ping, servers like these do no good to the ac community
8. laptop, dedicated graphics, ~70fps @ 1366x768, no, no
9. I do not play with sound
10. I think ac should focused a more performance based release as oppose to the standard feature based release, reducing in-game lag (could be just me but there seemed to be less server lag in previous versions), i would prefer it if ac would stick to its classic gameplay, sometimes play a bit of sauer
11. IPs in demos
12. tpf, pf, and probably tlss too
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About AC (game & community) development... - by XFA - 06 May 14, 03:52AM