About AC (game & community) development...
1: October 2010, CTF HTF DM and ac_elevation ac_urban ac_werk ac_gothic ac_avenue, USA, 20, B} Presidential Bodyguards, MineCraft - BlackOps zombies - Dust an Elysian tale - Left 4 dead 2 - GMOD - Metro Last Night.
2: I play both pubs and clan matches/inters regularly when I can. I don't regularly 1v1. I'm more for kill ratio over flag ratio. I do cover teammates even in pubs.
3: The AC community happens in everywhere for me, mostly IRC or the forums and occasionally TS3, Skype and the clan forums.
4: Easy to get help? I'm my own help when I have problems usually, otherwise irc.
5: The AC community is great because you get an odd mix of creativity, retards and trolls, and players you can just talk to sometimes. It could be made better with a little more moderation and less bitching about when moderation occurs. It's like swatting the hand that feeds you.
6: I love everything AC. The fast gameplay and not a huge time requirement for getting games played. Simplicity.
7: Autoteam and Anti-Cheat. Both need work.
8: Desktop. GTX 780. 200 capped. 1920x1080 and with the graphics up a touch. Regular vests.
9: Built-in monitor speakers when playing casually, headphones when in a match.
10: The next release needs bug fixes right now, not new features. However after that, a new gamemode with base capture would be awesome. If it does mold into another game, it takes closely after sauerbraten which I think is ok as long as people don't start getting us confused with them.
11: AC would be cool with the new game mode I mentioned. It would also be sweet with a new gun option for variety.
12: n/a
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About AC (game & community) development... - by X-Ray_Dog - 05 May 14, 09:19PM