Some notes concerning the course of AC
(26 Jun 10, 07:26PM)Alien Wrote: @Fonzy
you cannot create "competitive" custom servers, custom server should be made for other purposes like training parts of your skill, showing art skills etc. Ladder server must be only with default maps. No ac_dust2 or ezjemvill with ladder. I doubt that noobs on that maps would know that there is some ladder behind. It doesn't make sense to have ladder there. If you as admin create ladder there, you are rushing official maps.

Next have you tried real custom maps for example ac_aim, ac_grenade, sniper_arena, which don't lag and improve your specific skills ? You cannot find them ? Ask current server admins where are these maps ?

Eh, nobody was discussing about creating competitive custom servers or creating a ladder for those servers. Not sure why you bring that up (Perhaps it was a past arguement but not what I wrote) The point was that people who play the custom maps shouldn't be called retards, noobs, idiots or any other deragatory term. It's a simple matter of personal preference and being different than you.

As for your 2nd paragraph, I am not sure what you are trying to prove by it. Your skills improve by playing more consistantly and with players who are good if not, better.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some notes concerning the course of AC - by Fonzy - 26 Jun 10, 10:59PM