The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC
I bet that Luc@s doesn't believe that there is people here willing to pay ( I actually spent quite a interesting sum in sustaining other people work, and I am always thankful to everybody that made this all possible, but I understand I am an exception).

But apart from that- seen that many think that an official ladder could help - I'd really like devs and all answering, in detail, to these questions.

1) are you interested in promoting the game?
2) are you interested in help and suggestions from users? If not, why?
3) apart from any personal issue/preference, don't you think that an official ranking system could help? If not, why?
4) Given that coding a new official ladder takes time and resources, don't you think that an existing one, as is or with due mods, could substitute it and make the job? If not why?

I do not come here often, but the feeling I have from this thread is quite deceiving. Let me know if trying to make a reasoning all together is a value or not for you. If it is not, well... this all is a lost of time.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC - by ketar - 19 Mar 14, 01:23PM