CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers!
(07 Feb 14, 03:11PM)Ethiixx Wrote: ...rant...
You came here expecting to drum up business for your clan/server enterprise. To claim otherwise would be to deny the fact that your first ever post was this thread.
Contrary to your claim, plenty of new members join the forums each week so I have no need to wonder otherwise. I'm suspicious of those who claim to be something/someone they aren't.
The advertising rule isn't new; it's been there pretty much since these forums were started. Forgive me for being startled by your reaction, but you said yourself in your opening post that if what you were advertising wasn't allowed on the forums, you would accept a warning and remove it; you chose not to, so I removed it myself.
I don't want, nor did I ever want, any of your money. It seems that money is a big thing to you, so you'd better keep it.
I'm not sure why you think you'd be banned from the forums. Are you going to turn into another troll? I am, however, glad to see you'll continue to play AC. That, after all, is all we really want.
As a final note, I have to say that the only one degrading you is yourself, with your snide, self-important, easily-offended attitude.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers! - by jamz - 07 Feb 14, 05:09PM