My map does not meet requisites!?
(13 Sep 10, 04:18AM)GreaterBeing Wrote: [...] Almost all of the AC maps are boring BECAUSE they have restrictions and are tiny. I miss maps like Skyscraper City and Gema Maps because they were full of tricks and were just flat out fun. [...]

Saying all default maps are boring because of the way they are is like complaining about Metallica whould be a great band if they only left out those damn distorted guitars...

The point is, you actually don't like the game itself and obviously refuse to understand how it works. Therefore all I can advice is to look for another game which suits your needs. There are plenty.

In my honest opinion, all those guys which exclusively like to play maps just as Twin_Towers and gemas haven't even scratched the surface of AC's true gameplay and probably never will.

"Oppression?"

Uh huh. Big words there. You may report AC to Amnesty International and see what they'll tell you about oppression. Seriously guys, start using your brains before posting all that nonsense in here. It's getting ridiculous...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My map does not meet requisites!? - by Mr.Floppy - 13 Sep 10, 02:54PM