CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers!
(24 Jan 14, 11:33PM)Ethiixx Wrote: Id like it if you didnt advertise your server on our thread please :) However I am interested to know how you have 32 slots?

Originally, I was going to cast you off by calmly insulting you and moving on, but I realized that wouldn't be good enough...
You bill your thread as a 'giveaway' and 'Premium' server hosting?
What qualifies your service to be 'premium' outside of your location - what specs? How many AC servers to you plan to run from this server and how long have you been in the community?
Will you be giving any kind of percentage of your own investment and/or profit back to the development team of the game?
You do realize there aren't a shortage of servers for this game right?
Additionally, I hope you are aware this isn't a commercially operated enterprise, and you are spamming these forums with a sales pitch, quite literally, for something that any user with some technical ability can do on their own, even from a home connection....
While I an appreciate the desire to make a buck, what have you done for the community that you are now soliciting to?
SO when you tell me not to advertise any of my free 'premium' plus servers in five different locations with 1gbps and custom maprots
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7210-post...#pid142727
I begin to think you forget that it is you who are spamming us, notthe other way around...
/end rant
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting Premium AssaultCube Servers! - by +f0r3v3r+ - 25 Jan 14, 12:41AM