Leaving Assault Cube (Dec 22, 2013)
Hello forum users and AC gamers,

It appears as though my time is up and I have nothing else to offer the community. I will be leaving AssaultCube forever; however, I will be on the forums and IRC from time to time.

The reasons that I am leaving include: personal life, but most importantly and truthfully, I only started playing the game because my good graphics card went missing and I was unable to play any high-performance games for the longest time. I now have that opportunity and I just got a wack of high-end games I will be switching to.

I will have contact with some of the AC community via Steam, Skype, Google Talk, and the AssaultCube IRC channel.

My ingame name was: rampage
I covered many servers including NC|, OPEN, Exodus, ac.pwnz, Dark Forces, SODA (and all other pop servers, including the GEMA server, Rootbeer), and many others. I felt the need to assist in keeping the Brazilian cheaters away and I am proud to assist in any other way I could. Thanks for your co-operation, and thank you AC staff and developers for putting your hard work and effort into the making of this game.

I will be monitoring this forum so feel free to comment or ask questions. I will not be replying to stupid questions like "Why are you such a ***?" or "Your mom is gay!" because I find them childish. Thanks ;)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Leaving Assault Cube (Dec 22, 2013) - by mopsnetwork - 25 Dec 13, 11:47PM