I guess is the "Vista" version of AC..
(24 Dec 13, 03:00PM)Nightmare Wrote: Windows Vista was a heavily criticized version. He compared 1.2 to this.

Yeah, you don't remember how a piece of crap was Windows Vista that people downgrade to Windows XP?

That is why "I'm clean" of Windows many years.

Thanks, Sheesus! XD

This thread is a joke. As already said, I have no complains about the game but it's really hard don't listen about people opinions about bugs. But I'm really sure the devs will solve most of the bugs. If you don't believe me, see the AC history. the game grew a lot. and they are working on really good stuff that I patiently waiting for. so if you read somewhere "AC is dead" I don't think so. IMHO AC is changing his way to better. people think that an open source project belong to everybody. well, no. there are rules that you have to follow. You can make some changes, but you HAVE to respect the others licenses. idk where I'm going whit this. :P but, what the heck. ac is cool and I'm not planning to quit. I did it before and miserably miss it. :) I'm gonna play ac until my 90 years or when they decide to kill this project. [don't you dare!] I said that is a "Vista" version of AC. about people complains. That's it, I was kidding. end of the story.

sorry for my english. :D

EDIT
BTW. I'm gonna leave this here. Merry Xmas everybody.
http://i.imgur.com/SpZ2Rqg.jpg ac wallpaper 1600 x 1200
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess is the "Vista" version of AC.. - by MPx - 24 Dec 13, 04:45PM