Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[1st Round] ITA (best team) vs Fra
Now its time to clarify the situation, not because me Homer or someone else of our crew is pissed by this french AC tiranny (being old experienced players, we got used to this unfair situation), but just because many were hidden by our enemies in order to achieve the ACWC trophy.
And the hidden things at a certain point always emerge from the dirt swamp of lies.

As everyone can see, no screenshot and no demo were uploaded by the winners, not even by the referees. Isn't this fact weird even alone?
And it's not a matter of forgotten actions and busy people, it's a matter of truth hidden under a pile of dirt!
We played against three well known french gamers, we totally crushed them with a ratio of almost 2.5, even if we had a quite newbie player in our ranks. We basically won the first round so hard that two of the frenchies flew away in abysmal rage without even say a single word for justify themselves. And the french referees OBVIOUSLY said, without any respect towards the community smartness, that a second match was unnecessary and that the game was lost by us!
Vain were our prayers, they escaped, destroyed in their honour! After some minutes me and Homer were still challenging them, even for a 2v3, but they replied laughing, saying that they had the entire forum and the devs by their side!

I'm here just to clarify this, and Homer will for sure confirm my version word after word.

Xiaou
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1st Round] ITA (best team) vs Fra - by YourSister - 12 Sep 13, 05:04PM