Tell us about yourself.
My name is Julien, I live in France, Toulon and I am a 19 years old student.

My AC career started ~4.5 years ago at the early 1.0, under the IGN xsnake83.
I started on fun maps like Ezjemvill, Oldvillage and RabinsOasis on the Hanze server, a few weeks latter, I created the AlienWare, the clan is still alive (and still waiting for Andrez kids, then he will have mates in his clan to play against us like he said :D) and I am still addicted to AssaultCube's mapping and gameplay.

I used to spend most of my free-time in the AC coopedit mode, creating tons of maps wich I am very proud today. Two of "my" maps are official and especially very appreciated from the community, and another won the 5th mapping contest wich was (to my eyes) the biggest competition I could won.

As I said before, I am the AlienWare founder, but I was also a |oNe| member, and .cS" member during their glory days. I recently gave up the AC 1.1 competition even if I am still playing some very rare inters and matches. I played alot with the SMG but I never had a main weapon.

In real life I am a strong music listener, I lke almost every genres but my favourite are Drum and Bass, Glitch and genres turning around the UK Garage, it means Dubstep but also NeuroHop, Trap, Grime and many similar genres. I listen to music many hours each days and expecially when I'm driving (2x300W pioneer in my car, soon a lot more :p).
I don't smoke cigarettes but I used to smoke only weed (with a bit of tabac ofc) with friends until I get my driving license (idk about other countries, but for a French young driver, laws are very stricts).

I recently coded my first own website when I learned HTML and CSS, the entire HTML code if from myself and I used an already existing CSS (wich I 100% edited).

Contact me here:
http://exo.ac.free.fr/contact.html
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Tell us about yourself. - by Lightning - 13 Jun 13, 12:42PM
RE: Tell us about yourself. - by Andrez - 13 Jun 13, 12:59PM
RE: Tell us about yourself. - by ExodusS - 13 Jun 13, 01:53PM
RE: Tell us about yourself. - by MykeGregory - 13 Jun 13, 11:55PM
RE: Tell us about yourself. - by DrauL - 14 Jun 13, 03:58AM
RE: Tell us about yourself. - by titiPT - 14 Jun 13, 04:56PM