The end of the competition for ExodusS.
(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: i've been playing league of legends for the past 6 months, and i'm only mediocre at it.

i've been playing league of legends for the past 6 months, and i'm really bad bronze V omg report undead x9 feeding at it.

FTFY

EDIT: ON TOPIC:

Please, let my Teamspeak outside of your discussion, this TS is not only dedicated to AssaulCube and is hosted by Woop Clan to offer an easy way for everyone to find friends and enhence communication between members of this community.
I'll not ban people who cheated on AC since they are already banned on the game they enjoyed to play. Maybe the fact they can speak with people enjoying the game ATM will make them think about their previous mistakes.

Also, i won't ban someone who just keep taunting you all day, special functions are designed for this. (right button, ignore)

We are all inside a (really small) community, we are all playing this game we enjoy,enjoyed,will enjoy w/e play. i'm pretty sure it's time to grow up and just move forward.

I've been playing this game for more than 5 years now, i stopped counting how many tournaments i played, how many i won, how many hours i've been playing. And after all this time, all these wins, all this success? It's stil la fcking game. If i answer no to your match, it's because i know i won't have fun playing with you. Does that means i don't like you? Not at all ( expept if it's xenon, hate you josh è_é <3), come on my channel and let's speak about whatever, i'm just here to have FUN. I have no "enemys" in this community because, IMHO i just can't hate someone who i don't care about. However, I have some friends for sure ;p

I can't really write down my feelings about where all of this is going in english, would be kinda hard for my #worstenglishgrammarEU, but who cares, everybody is welcome on MY teamspeak if they are not here to flame or troll.

Love you all
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Fearles=MyS= - 27 May 13, 08:08PM
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Sanzo'' - 28 May 13, 11:43AM