The end of the competition for ExodusS.
I'm sorry Jason and I ruined your life, ExodusS.

You overstate how OP AR is.

I post scripts and such because it's better everyone has equal access to them.

When you complain about epic/eR/legacy's defensive strategy you're basically admitting it works. Do you expect us to play in ways we know to be worse? Of course we play to win.

Every team picks biased maps and modes. We weren't the first to pick any of those except CTF outpost.

.ExodusS* Wrote:The same guy who organise tournaments we must sign-up before the rules are written, where each teams pick his map ( forcing teams to pick unfair map obviously, you know a team who signs up to lose?).

I will clarify this part because it's my job as the Summer Cup admin. When I took over running the tournament there were no rules and the signups had already been completed - this was not my doing. All other tournaments I run have had rules before signups.

We don't force teams to pick unfair maps. We allow teams to pick any map they like - the same as most other tournaments before this one.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Roflcopter - 27 May 13, 06:08PM
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Fearles=MyS= - 27 May 13, 08:08PM