.rC's honesty.
(13 May 13, 08:24PM)DamDam Wrote: Thanks ExodusS, please tell me when you will have another brilliant intervention to make ! :)

You want more brillant interventions, ok let's do this.

All you are doing in this topic is to spread your 99% modified assaultcube in public, modified assaultcube that create many issues (especially in relations between clans, and during clan matches) in-game and also on this forum, posting it in public is just encouraging this behavior, but you think it's a good action to reveal all that stuffs? Do you really think it's a good action?

Maybe it started from a good intention because you wanted to clean recent issues about the rC clan, but the result cannot be good. And since we all know a clan will not share cheats and hacks in the private part of this forum (because they will obviously not trust everyone in the clan at 100%, and because sharing cheats like this is just an easy written proof) and because we all knew about all those stuffs you were using, I would finish on what Sanzo said: "This thread is pointless"

Now I know you will continue to make your try-hard on this thread, like you did on other threads with brillance (all threads speaking about devs were full of your funny and ignorant posts from you, making thousands of dumb quotes that had no sence) that's why I will just ignore you now, I think I (and mods, and devs and many players) understood what is your behavior in this situation. For easy fast and efficient provocation, listen to French rap, you'll be bashed for years.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
.rC's honesty. - by DamDam - 13 May 13, 06:35PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by Vanquish - 13 May 13, 06:39PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by PhaNtom - 13 May 13, 06:54PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by DamDam - 13 May 13, 06:57PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by PhaNtom - 13 May 13, 07:01PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by kleinkariert - 13 May 13, 07:01PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by Andrez - 13 May 13, 07:04PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by C4rma - 13 May 13, 07:18PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by DamDam - 13 May 13, 07:38PM
RE: .rC's honesty. - by Sanzo'' - 13 May 13, 07:48PM