OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules
DrauL Wrote:Actually RAMPAGE is known as gRamps in game.

Yes do not get us confused. I know I only started playing AC just over a year ago, but I had this name since the 90's when I first cared about the PAC-Man high scores, and this is a name I won't give up. Also people can tell us a part easily as I only play on a few servers.

(29 Apr 13, 01:55PM)Waffles Wrote: But seriously, and I don't intend to be a complete dick here, but wouldn't it just be simpler to not bother writing these down? There's going to have to be an admin to enforce these rules already, so can't each be handled by a case by case basis? I don't see the point in posting a list of rules.

Maybe it's advertising you're after? Simply make a post saying the server exists and BAM, free advertising.

Also this is not an advertisement as I don't really believe in advertising servers on forums. I felt forced to post these rules because we had a few people acting out like children, but calling us Admins "children", because they don't agree with our "no illegal activity" policy or racism/sexism policy.

---

Here is an example of what I mean that just happen on the SODA server last night (I have IP's, demos and screenshots if you're interested), but know I was not there until I was called in by other Mods.

Using {TBR}IguanaMoo as the example seem as he posted that ridiculous comment above, for the sake of attention seeking:

On the SODA server there was a client using some language, possibly seeking attention, etc, but that did not really bother anyone. Until that client did get to far and started being sexist and constantly talking about "girl-parts", the Admin had to ask this client to stop.

From what I saw in the demos, it seems that (with Moo being Admin on SODA), not needing to agree with what the Admins had to say, but went completely against them with this remark:

"rampage stop being 5!" -- But I guess he thought I was undercover or something, which I wasn't even on the game itself at the time until I got messages that Moo was getting out of hand.

I know this Mod wasn't doing anything wrong because two other admins were also telling this client to stop making sexual remarks.

So this is an example of people like {TBR}IguanaMoo, who clearly either drank to much, simply want to hear the sound of their own voice, or simply can't stop bashing people for the stupidest reasons.

Screenshot here:
http://i.imgur.com/ixG8Lc6.jpg

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by mopsnetwork - 28 Apr 13, 02:34AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by vonunov - 28 Apr 13, 02:40AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by Oracle - 28 Apr 13, 02:56AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by ctt - 28 Apr 13, 03:07AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by ctt - 28 Apr 13, 03:16AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by Woolly - 28 Apr 13, 03:51AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by Iguana - 28 Apr 13, 05:56AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by ctt - 28 Apr 13, 06:28AM