Poll: Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
23.91%
11 23.91%
Yes, if it saved lives
50.00%
23 50.00%
Yes, I would anyway
26.09%
12 26.09%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives?
(20 Apr 13, 07:13PM)Bukz Wrote: In my opinion the moment someone purposefully takes another life, is the moment they forfeit any civil rights they had. (hypothetically ofc)

They were not thinking about their victim's rights when committing the crime, why should we cater to theirs during the punishment? The "slap on the wrist" mentality of many rights activists actually perpetuate similar crimes in the future. These people should be made an example of.

OBJECTION

some liberties are forfeited in the event of committing a murder (such as your freedom), but others are not and should not be. two wrongs don't make a right. of course, if the CIA or FBI were faced with this hypothetical situation i'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to go all khalid sheikh mohammed on a bitch.

this scenario is too complex for me to properly form a contention currently, as i am ridiculously tired, so i will not do so.

fucking love how boomhauer went all HOOAH MURICA PTSD shimmy schizo sociopath on this thread lol.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives? - by Money$hot - 19 Apr 13, 09:18PM
RE: Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives? - by Undead - 21 Apr 13, 06:43PM