The unwritten rules of the game: some questions
Yes, Ketar is reffering to me and Undead, with Undead being the abusive player and me being the abusive admin in his story.

Let me get this straight, many people come to me daily in irc, asking me to unban them from any Hi-Skill, BC or other server where I have admin in because they tell me some random person called a ban vote on them for fun and it passed. Undead was one of them which when he told me that some random person voted to ban him and it passed, i went to unban him. I did not know what happened before or after, but generally as a rule, well known players do not behave badly in ladder servers because it would show on their ladder record anyway, so I go on and listen to them. Its not like im using my admin to friggen go onto random servers and start vote banning people or team fixing.

Now Ketar, Id appreciate it that you wouldnt try to take my reputation down as many others have been trying recently just for trying to help someone out. You attacked me in public servers which I put up with, but now your trying (indirectly until someone points out that it was me as the admin thanx yours truely DrauL) here. Please, JUST LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The unwritten rules of the game: some questions - by Acropolips - 02 Sep 10, 11:18PM