Poll: Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
23.91%
11 23.91%
Yes, if it saved lives
50.00%
23 50.00%
Yes, I would anyway
26.09%
12 26.09%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives?
(19 Apr 13, 07:03AM)BigGunZ Wrote: I would torture one terrorist to save a thousand random people.
I would kill 999 terrorists to save 1000 random people.
I would not torture a person unless they are a proven terrorist and the information they hold would save a life or many lives that are in immediate danger.

Generally, I'd put torture at the bottom of the list and only to be used as a last resort.
Agreed. Terrorism is always against random people at random events. Thats why terrorism is a very dangerous and unpredictable form of violence. This is why it should be avoided at all costs. I would even call for wiping out any fundamentalistic person/group that would be able of being a threat to national security. Democracy and freedom are helped more with an oppression of oppressive ideology's. Sounds contradictive, but its in my idea the only way to secure forementioned democracy and freedom.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives? - by YesWeCamp - 19 Apr 13, 12:26PM
RE: Would you torture a terrorist to save 1,000 lives? - by Money$hot - 19 Apr 13, 09:18PM