Are there any competitive players left?
(31 Mar 13, 04:52PM)C4rma Wrote: Hail St.Fundog, the moral god of AC

Befor you judge me that way, you should be aware to use such expressions. It's about how to treat people to keep it nice, which affects definitly people and clans are a social interaction of people. So don't come here and make the bad example please. You can talk normal to me.

(31 Mar 13, 05:20PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Fundog you shouldn't care so much about "free wins." This is a game, you can't be that proud.
If they don't play matches, then how will they get the experience necessary to be able to compete?

As first i am leading a clan, and i am responsible to take care that our members get leaded to a good spare time with a good quality of gaming on a high level (if they want to), because they haven't the time for taking care of that things. That doesn't work if others have the only intention to destroy that quality.

Don't mix up a serious organized clan which exists for more than 10 years experience in claning, with a group of people playing a game because they are allowed here to act like they please on expenses of others (others pleasure of participating a game in their spare time).

You can organize your clan, like every halfway working clan is doing, and train inclan, like we do.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 31 Mar 13, 05:58PM