Getting Banned For No Reason, HELP!!!
DavertH, you have been joining the DC servers calling DC a terrible clan, calling me rude names&rabit rude names, he does have reason to kick you. ~DC~P@TH3T!C~ here.

(20 Dec 12, 09:05PM)DavertH Wrote: But Why Only me? He says that word only to me, and in my servers i dont ban him or kick him for leave?!
Who Is The Good Person?
HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A PROBLEM, ALSO LAST 3 MONTHS HE RECRUITED PEOPLE OF OTHER CLANS, BUT THIS TIME WHEN HE LEFT WTF CLAN, HE MAKE A SAME CLAN.
Last 3 Months i saw some =HHG=Members, One [HTN]Member, =AoW= member and more, with that tag DC. IS BAD STEAL OTHER MEMBERS AND MAKE THEM WRITE ANOHTER TAG?
Discuss guys.
And Thanks for helping me :)

It was their decision to move clans.

(20 Dec 12, 09:05PM)DavertH Wrote: But Why Only me? He says that word only to me, and in my servers i dont ban him or kick him for leave?!
Who Is The Good Person?
HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A PROBLEM, ALSO LAST 3 MONTHS HE RECRUITED PEOPLE OF OTHER CLANS, BUT THIS TIME WHEN HE LEFT WTF CLAN, HE MAKE A SAME CLAN.
Last 3 Months i saw some =HHG=Members, One [HTN]Member, =AoW= member and more, with that tag DC. IS BAD STEAL OTHER MEMBERS AND MAKE THEM WRITE ANOHTER TAG?
Discuss guys.
And Thanks for helping me :)

Actually, DavertH, R@B!T made DC long before he left WTF, so infact, your wrong. and his resignation is posted clearly on WTF clan website, sorry but everything your posting is B/S :L
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Getting Banned For No Reason, HELP!!! - by Skinny-Dog - 19 Dec 12, 01:40AM
RE: Getting Banned For No Reason, HELP!!! - by Skinny-Dog - 19 Dec 12, 05:44PM
RE: Getting Banned For No Reason, HELP!!! - by Skinny-Dog - 20 Dec 12, 09:05PM
RE: Getting Banned For No Reason, HELP!!! - by P@TH3T!C.o_O|dc - 22 Dec 12, 03:44PM