AC v1.2.0.0 The next generation of cubers
in .93 there were noobs

someone improved in 1.0

someone else improved in 1.1

now the matches are average much more difficult. i can say that in 2009 i was better than now, but just because other players improved faster.

Morgankell probably didn't improve at all, so now he complains because he would lose hard every possible match that he will play.
matches are hard, people improved so much in this version (for example BoBs like Haitta and Waffles, or Vanquish) the players with whom i played inters 5 or 6 months ago (destroying them) now they got better and kill me fast.

Who can't stand this, the ones that feel that players are just pwning them, will leave, even if in the previous version they were good.

Elite complains, but if he trained from the beginning of this version without playing 4 different games he would pwn like in 1.0

Every game is like this, but our community is so small that we feel the difference on our own bodies.

only 1 thing can actually increase the number of good players: more players. and not casual players that play AC only because they found it in the linux list of free games, cmon!

do you realize that most of the AC good players come from other fps games? and that most of AC noobs started just with AC?

i started to play AC because Warrock was so full of lag and cheaters that AC was a paradise for me!

ADVERTISE the good points of this game! very few cheaters, clean, fast, simple gameplay, no lag!

And put a server on top of the list: "HERE YOU BECOME A DECENT PLAYER" where one can be teached
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC v1.2.0.0 The next generation of cubers - by YourSister - 12 Dec 12, 07:43PM