How can I do for a player to give up playing.
I'd like to bring you guys my real apology. I apologize, especially to have used the word "racism."
I thank the people who made ​​me understand that I was expressing myself wrong. I was very bad to the community.
My English is not good enough so i could not express myself properly. Also I was very exaggerated and little substance in my arguments.I understand, now, with answers from you guys, I messed up.
I should have understood before. Sorry, but this was my time.
Confuse things. I blamed the person responsible for the BL because I'm in it.
I was very personal and didn't respect the privacy by posting messages, i am sorry for that. I should not have bother you with it.
I will not explain my reasons for what I wrote. I am writing to say that I apologize to the community for being unfair and offensive.
To all who were offended by my having used the word "racism" I want to do too many excuses. I'm not racist. I know that you are not. Maybe the right word is unfair ...
Well, the current BL is what we have .... Every day we have less players .. Each day appear more modifications of game ...more Brazilians are blocked .. I know players who which did not use cheats or acted in bad faith. and they are in BL.I have no control over the BL,
so complain to who has control.β€”
I'm not a moderator, so I claim 4 correct moderation with them.
But I understand that I did the wrong way. I'm sorry if offended anyone. i hope you can accept my appology and having a good time together.
1Cap
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I do for a player to give up playing. - by 1Cap - 20 Oct 12, 06:18AM