Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
(17 Sep 12, 11:32AM)RAMPAGE Wrote: The slapping or spanking has occurred on more than one occasion, although in this case no.
On behalf of my peers, I apologize for slapping/spanking you. You are, after all, our "Favorite Grum:P".

Quote:The poll we are suggesting is kinda difficult because of the numerous maps qualifying for official set, whether they are good for playing both on pubs and in matches, or just for matches. Then we also need to choose between options matches/pubs/remove. It already makes me dizzy. I' ll try to make it on ladder site but if anyone can organize it better I would use this opportunity to do ask him politely to do it. Tnx.
One nearly unavoidable issue is the people or clans who miss the opportunity to have their voice heard. I can't think of a way to include everybody. Other than that, even the slightest semblance of agreement will be a huge benefit to this plan. I don't want to sound pessimistic, but I can't think of many areas (one being the AC World Cup) where large numbers of AC players agree on a set standard of things that are normally up to player preference.

(17 Sep 12, 11:37AM)MorganKell Wrote: A clan has a pick, let them pick the most unfair, most ridiculously one-sided affair they can find. They're in it to win! Defending a clan's honor is vital to true AC supremacy. Being able to take anyone anywhere ANYTIME is an integral responsibility of the best
My sizzle humbly bows before your Grand Shimminess. Now text me, you fool.

Quote:If tweaked and shimmied along properly it could be set forth as a sort of Clan Match Convention. Our version of the Geneva Convention xept ten times more epic and on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.
Seriously, if out of the 46 total active clans listed in the wiki you can get as many as 20 to solidly agree on something, I will accept it as AC canon. Whether the other devs also accept it is up to discussion I suppose.

This will seriously test inter-clan diplomacy.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by V-Man - 17 Sep 12, 11:52AM