Poll: What is your opinion about moderation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mods need to be harsher and moderate more.
50.00%
23 50.00%
It's fine the way it is.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Mods are too harsh and shouldn't be so mean.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Clarification of rules and penalizations
The fact that this thread even had to be made is ridiculous. The lack of control and moderating is ac has gone to shit, with the forum, and the game. There are several reasons for this: There is no true "leader" that looks our for AC's well being as a whole. Yes we have jamz, but you see people often saying, "jamz, is a mod?", even i see jamz just as a cheater detector, and a respectable person in the community, but not a "Boss, general, etc etc." We need something permanent to say who is in charge, and that other people have to listen to.

Ask people to name the current mods, and devs without looking at the docs, i bet more than half would only be able to say 2-3 names, some would be able to name more. People need to know who the mods, and devs are, without having to search in the docs for it. ( its not something new people or even older players do )

Theres no fear from the mods or devs, in ac. Cuz you get a slap on the wrist "warning points"
and you are on your way. Is there a limit of warning points you can get before something happens? do you get banned? if so how many points does it take?

the players of ac need someone in charge or a small group of people, right now the current mods and devs, no one is taking you seriously. you give out warning points, the people that need to be banned from the forum and AC arent being banned. To me is seems that you are trying to be on both sides of the fence, ( that just hurts your junk ) gotta pick a side, if you have to give out 5 warnings wake up ! do something cuz warning them isnt working.

its late and my sentences are prob all mixed up, but if you understand what im getting at then good.

sum it up:
-we need a small group to RUN, CONTROL, MODERATE all of ac ( forum, the game, servers, ms)
-stop being a pussy, if someone truly needs to be banned just f@king do it, stop worrying about what the other players are going to think.
-clarify the rules, make it clear if they are broken, your ass will get spanked.
-the current devs, and mods, think about the game, do whats best for it and not whats best for immature kids that cry when you give out warning points.

The vibe of ac right now is shit, it can easily be fixed if you just do what is needed, and actually listen to the community, instead of letting great ideas and thoughts go to 6+ pages and then closing the thread and not using them. ( there are many many threads like this one, that just get swept under that rug, because no one takes the stand to do anything)

PS: this post may sound like im attacking, but im just giving my ideas on certain things. I mean for this post to be constructive, if its taken for something other, then it was not my intention.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by Joe Smith - 02 Aug 12, 08:29AM
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by Harps - 04 Aug 12, 11:45AM