Cheating on nc servers
A message from the NC Enforcement Team leader, rampage:

First I'd like to start off by saying hello. I had Bugboy post this message for me because my account, "rampage.wd", has not yet been activated. I understand that a number of people are a little frustrated about the NC server not being fully under control and hackers running loose. I also understand that a couple of our Admins have not been polite, which is why one of them has been kicked off the team while the other has been severely warned.

Myself, Bugboy, Armed and a couple of the other NC Admins are currently working hard, planning out our next move to make NC a better server to play on. We in no way mean to bring any clients down and as stated above, we are working hard toward changing how we do things at NC, based on how the clients want us to handle things. We are not there to boss you or anyone else around, we are not there to cause any problems, but we are there to help the clients remove any trouble makers that enter NC.

We will never kick or ban any client without a valid reason. If you have been kicked/banned and you have not done anything wrong, then one of our Admins may have made a mistake and you should try to reconnect to NC 30 seconds after being kicked, so the Admin has time to remove your ban.

Please take this next message, which is very important to us:
We will listen to your suggestions, we will change our Admining based on your suggestions and we will do what is right. If you feel one of us is doing something wrong, don't complain, but talk to myself, Bugboy or L1994 so one of us can resolve this matter right away. (This doesn't mean calling us stupid and then demanding us to do something; please be polite and mature about it.)

We hope that everyone understands that we are trying our best to make the NC server a great place to play at, but with Armed gone on vacation and most of us busy with life, we need your help. Help us by reporting clients, and communicating with us in a friendly manner.

Here is a list of some of the rules at NC so you don't enter an accidently break one of the rules:
  1. Team Killing is not permitted. Intentional team killers will be kicked without warning.
  2. Since we been having clients under the age of 14, we do not allow bad language. This includes swearing, racist/sexist comments.
  3. Annoying other clients/Spamming is not permitted.
  4. Racist/Sexist names are not tolerated and you will be banned for a long time if you do not rename within a certian time that the Admin will give you. Minimum is 30 seconds but you may speak out if you need more time.
  5. Respect all clients and Admins around you. The game is more fun this way.
  6. We do not tolerate Cheating, using a modified game cient or hacking, death threats, DDoS attacking threats or promises are not tolerated and you will be permanently banned if caught.
  7. We allow camping on all NC servers; however, we ask that you do not camp if you are the last person alive in a TOSOK match. This becomes really annoying.

There are a few other minor rules that are really easy to follow, but over all, if you respect us, no trouble will come to you.
If you have any questions about this post, please feel free to make a reply and either Bugboy or myself will answer your questions as best as we can.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Cheating on nc servers - by RCJD - 17 Jun 12, 05:50AM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by jamz - 17 Jun 12, 08:41AM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by paulmuaddibKA - 17 Jun 12, 03:54PM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by DeafieGamer - 22 Jun 12, 01:53AM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by Jg99 - 18 Jun 12, 04:01AM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by Waffles - 18 Jun 12, 05:09AM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by Cemer - 18 Jun 12, 05:11AM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by RCJD - 20 Jun 12, 09:35PM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by paulmuaddibKA - 20 Jun 12, 10:07PM
RE: Cheating on nc servers - by VenteX - 21 Jun 12, 02:44AM