Thanks given by:
George Harrison - Hear Me Lord
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
@ 1Cap:

Dude. That's a seriously strange video. like, pedo-style. wtf? How old are you, dude? This is actually the second time I've seen some shit like this from you. Somebody check this dude's laptop.
Sidenote: wtf Shia? 
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 15, 03:22PM)Boomhauer Wrote: @ 1Cap:
Dude. That's a seriously strange video. like, pedo-style. wtf? How old are you, dude? This is actually the second time I've seen some shit like this from you. Somebody check this dude's laptop.
need watching video to end,that something,in all big girls lived little girl,that hard,and watch on likes\ я думаю тот мужик на видео это образ старости а она девчонка молодая это душа
Thanks given by:

why now it isn't visible who sits at a forum? usually from below it was visible, who that morons spoil both game and a forum, here now is no creative and simply dry squeezed-out blank space that site and game,i think that older decay man or stupid bespectacled tosser
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 15, 03:22PM)Boomhauer Wrote: @ 1Cap:
Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Now, seriously, if all you could get from that performance was pedofilia that's pretty disappointing.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately too many things have conditioned my brain, and a lot of others' in modern media and culture. I can't see this in any sort of positive light. Maybe if that was her dad or gay uncle? But no, yeah I can't see it as art. It's too suggestive in nature for my taste. Even if it wasn't intended that way, it still shouldn't have been done because of the way the everyone knew it would be seen. What's wrong with an adult woman dancing? I tend to think that interpretive dance is too adult themed for kids anyway. Just like beauty pageants and shit. Kids should be KIDS. Our society is so screwed up in so many ways.
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 15, 07:36AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Unfortunately too many things have conditioned my brain, and a lot of others' in modern media and culture. I can't see this in any sort of positive light. Maybe if that was her dad or gay uncle? But no, yeah I can't see it as art. It's too suggestive in nature for my taste. Even if it wasn't intended that way, it still shouldn't have been done because of the way the everyone knew it would be seen. What's wrong with an adult woman dancing? I tend to think that interpretive dance is too adult themed for kids anyway. Just like beauty pageants and shit. Kids should be KIDS. Our society is so screwed up in so many ways.
not all kids is a kids in mind,but usually they have standart mind and brain and not wanna play adult games,before i watching this video to end i see square,little girl with Lytta vesicatoria or something and adult man,now watching to end and getting more understanding on this video,need watch until the end
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 15, 06:17AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: woof woof

First post in months. :O
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
PUFIG WID DA BANGERS M8T