Poll: Over Moderation is Oppressing AC Forums. And violating human rights.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.00%
14 35.00%
No
65.00%
26 65.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Extreme Over Moderation thru Censorship
"The oppressor has nothing more than the power you confer upon him to destroy you."

How can he have so many arms to beat you with if he does not borrow them from you?

Moderation is perpetuated by lifehaters who must undermine honesty in order to usurp their livings and pseudo self-esteems through value destruction.

"FAR BETTER IT IS TO DARE MIGHTY THINGS, TO WIN GLORIOUS TRIUMPHS, EVEN THOUGH CHECKERED BY FAILURE, THAN TO RANK WITH THOSE POOR SPIRITS WHO NEITHER ENJOY MUCH NOR SUFFER MUCH, BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE GRAY TWILIGHT THAT KNOWS NOT VICTORY NOR DEFEAT." - Theodore Roosevelt

Warn me , ban me, close me, erase me. You will never censor "I".
Thanks given by:
no.
Thanks given by:
I disagree with censorship, but I think you're just sore about the mods disagreeing with you and deleting your posts, so "No".
Thanks given by:
if you can't deal with it, leave.
Thanks given by:
:D Nice, Vern.
Though they might Oppress you by closing this thread...
Thanks given by:
Oh come on, don't you have something better to do?
Thanks given by:
After that speech I guess all that's left is it lay down on a train and blow up Parliament.
Thanks given by:
"violating human rights"
:D

you have chosen bad strategy, if you have a problem with mod, you can complaint to admin. This mod can lost moderation right and can be punished. But i doubt you will be successful with "violating human rights" argument.
Thanks given by:
Your whining would be justified if those deleted posts had contained actual content/opinions/whatever. But as I already told you, plain trolling or "close!!!" bumps don't fit into that category.

And about that human rights argument ... don't be ridiculous, please. That topic is a little too serious to turn use it in a bullshit-war on an internet forum about a game.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jun 11, 11:14PM)tempest Wrote: Your whining would be justified if those deleted posts had contained actual content/opinions/whatever. But as I already told you, plain trolling or "close!!!" bumps don't fit into that category.

And about that human rights argument ... don't be ridiculous, please. That topic is a little too serious to turn use it in a bullshit-war on an internet forum about a game.

Mysticism is defined as: 1. Any mental or physical attempt to recreate, evade, or alter reality through dishonesty, rationalizations, non sequiturs, emotions, deceptions, or force. 2. Any attempt to use the mind to create reality rather than to identify and integrate reality.
Thanks given by:
[Image: in-before-lock.gif]
Thanks given by:
You could always blame your brother and beat him up?
That always seems more satisfying than arguing about it.

In all seriousness, either close this thread, or give background on the problem.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Vern... just.. go home.
Thanks given by:
What she said...
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 11, 07:42AM)Huntsman Wrote: What she said...

Babe <3
Thanks given by:
^

:3
Thanks given by:
THEY USE FORCE TO MAKE YOU DO, WHAT THE DECIDERS, DECIDE WHAT YOU MUST DO
Thanks given by:
First of all, the mods aren't oppressive. You're taking this too far.

Second of all, the mods definitely aren't oppressive enough to ban you for making this thread.

Last of all, it's the dev team's site. Therefore, you have no rights. Privileges, but not rights.
Thanks given by:
Ok, that's enough.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 11, 11:54AM)Andrez Wrote: Ok, that's enough.

What's enough? I really wonder...
Too bad the poll is closed, I wanted to vote too!

Thanks given by:
Seriously... this vern guy is trolling too much.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 11, 10:07PM)makkE Wrote:
(03 Jun 11, 11:54AM)Andrez Wrote: Ok, that's enough.

What's enough? I really wonder...
Too bad the poll is closed, I wanted to vote too!
The pointless posts were more than the useful ones...
Thanks given by:
Reopened, enjoy.

And the reason I closed it isn't any "personal attack" or something against me or mods I felt, so don't get me wrong.

Just keep the posts on topic, and mature. No spam.
Thanks given by:
So... what's the issue here?

A few threads were closed?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 12:26PM)Andrez Wrote: Reopened, enjoy.
Why? Because you didn't want people to think you were over moderating by closing it? :P
Anyway could you close it again please? I don't want my 'in before the lock' animation to have been posted in vain.
Thanks given by:
i honestly don't see the point of questioning the actions of a whole team of mods...
these are the most probable outcomes:
1) you get punished because you were wrong.
2) you get punished because you offended the mods.
3) you get all the attention you wanted from the forum trolls.
4) people will bash and criticize you to death if you don't deserve being punished by the mods.

in either case it's a waste of time.
(this is my personal opinion and you are not asked to agree)

(punished = banned/temp_banned/raise_WarnLev/ecc)
Thanks given by:
Vern is just butthurt because the dictators don't agree with him. If he was in charge, he would have no problem running things his way. However, he isn't in charge so the best he can do is spamming the forums.
Vern: I agree with you on a lot of the points you have been making, but I don't think this is the way to argue for them.
Thanks given by:
Poll Wrote:Over Moderation is Oppressing AC Forums. And violating human rights.

He is making the statement that there IS over moderation. He wants to know however if it is "Oppressing AC Forums. And violating human rights"

well...
(04 Jun 11, 07:34PM)Lantry Wrote: Vern: I agree with you on a lot of the points you have been making

and like Lantry:
Lantry Wrote:I don't think this is the way to argue for them.

I agree that there is the occasional WTH!?! but they are paying for this so its ultimately what they want to do. Donate and get your word in there :D

Paying = Bribe
Donation = Opinion all of a sudden matters.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 05:41PM)Hellspell Wrote:
(04 Jun 11, 12:26PM)Andrez Wrote: Reopened, enjoy.
Why? Because you didn't want people to think you were over moderating by closing it? :P
Anyway could you close it again please? I don't want my 'in before the lock' animation to have been posted in vain.
No. If you want to know it, I don't give any .... of what you think about me or my "over moderating" attitude. I reopened this just because I realized I made a mistake that could be avoided.

Now, if you want to go on with a mature discussion about this matter, you're welcome, otherwise I'd have to think it isn't really important after all.

Thanks given by: