Recruiting =SEXY= (new clan)
Hi i have made a clan called =Sexy= I currently have 3 members including me. If you are willing to join look on the servers that play TwinTowers_SuperCubes_GigaEdition (TOSOK) and that have little errors.If you find me request me for a test and in the next round i will see your skill level if you are a good player you can join. Thank You.
P.S.OWNED-U! HEHEHEHEE

PLZ CONTACT ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGES
Thanks given by:
#1 ac team
Thanks given by:
your clan sounds great, gl man!!! :D
Thanks given by:
yea awesome name, gl :)
Thanks given by:
are you talking about me? :p
Thanks given by:
they will win the acwc
Thanks given by:
if you want to join contact meah im the clan leader
Thanks given by:
You don't say.
EDIT: lol, I just saw what Nightmare posted in the quotes thread. Natural reaction, it seems.
Thanks given by:
My favourite map, i'll join NAW
Thanks given by:
LOL

(13 May 12, 08:30PM).ExodusS* Wrote: My favourite map, i'll join NAW
You can join but i sent you mail read what it says kay?

i Have 2 mor members with me 1st =SEXY=christian 2nd =SEXY=allaround
Thanks given by:
Sexy and I know it.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20400366.jpg]
Thanks given by:
buhhja, hf with your clan...hope it will be a good oine ;)
Thanks given by:
Good luck =SEXY=Owned+U=)-(CLAN LEADER)
Thanks given by:
LOL Thanks guys, PM me if you want to join
Thanks given by:
You need to work hard to keep the clan active and running, it's all in your hands! Good luck and wish you to get good players in :D
Thanks given by:
Lol i think people r more interested on commenting the name xD rather joining the clan. But i would enjoy seeing SEXY clan on ac :P
Thanks given by:
Heh thanks remember our ac private match thought me and christian vs you and woif something and Dani
Thanks given by:
Thanks all for supporting me in my clan and now its been a few days since I launched clan =SEXY= and currently I have 3 members =SEXY=christian, =SEXY=Allaround and =SEXY=Cox and one testing rassi (soon becoming =SEXY=rassi if worthy). Thank your support guys and spread the word!
Thanks given by:
Ctrl+F "sexy"
Thanks given by:
Thanks all for supporting me in my clan and now its been a few days since I launched clan =SEXY= and currently I have (INCLUDING ME) 8 members =SEXY=KillJoy(previously bub+killjoy), =SEXY=christian, =SEXY=Allaround, =SEXY=Cox PR/puNk=SEXY= (previuosly PR/C1NNUNG3T), =SEXY=Asiandad, =SEXY=rassi, =TUF=SR5=SEXY= (previously =TUF=UNRATED). Thank your support guys and spread the word!
Thanks given by:
There is an edit button on your post if you feel like you need to edit it. Previous almost identical posts removed.
Thanks given by:
thanks
Thanks given by:
i think theres gona be alot of members with that tag now XD

advertisment is very much used here XD
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by: