Dash@Camper
[Image: acclient201204101850453.jpg]
[Image: acclient201204101850433.jpg]
http://imageshack.us/f/818/acclient201204101850351.jpg/
[Image: acclient201204101850286.jpg]

How can I get to those locations? Can someone send me a video on how to get there please?
Thanks given by:
Inb4 flames about @camper
Thanks given by:
Ummmmmmmmm......
Best to ask someone in game who actually plays on those maps.
Or just vote it in coop and find out by yourself.

Maps like these are sort of 'frowned upon' by most members of this forum, so I don't know how much held you will actually receive.
Thanks given by:
i dont know when i play camper im usually on the ground floor
Thanks given by:
Vote /coop "mapname", as gambino suggested.
ex:
/coop MEGATOWERS_REWIND

Then, in game, press E to enter edit mode. Fly through the wall to enter the hidden rooms. Track back the path. Success.
Thanks given by:
crappy maps used to be better in old versions say ezjemville twintowers etc.. xD
Thanks given by:
best map ever made
Thanks given by:
Its easy. I cant see the images but i assume u mean inside the box in the sky. Go up the tunnel for rvsf it is the second one on the right and for cla it is the first one on the left. When you are on top the platform in the sky look oyt at the wall on the left at rvsf side. You will see a part of it looks strange. Crouch jump throufh it. It will take a few tries. When you are through it go down the corridor and at the end on the left crouch jump through. You are now in the box in the sky.
Thanks given by:
KILL IT WITH FIRE
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 12, 03:36AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Vote /coop "mapname", as gambino suggested.
ex:
/coop MEGATOWERS_REWIND

Then, in game, press E to enter edit mode. Fly through the wall to enter the hidden rooms. Track back the path. Success.

Easier method:
- stay in singleplayer
- load the map
- press E and so on...
Thanks given by:
You can coop in single player. With no time limit.
Thanks given by: