[MEW2] AssualtCube Clan - Post if interested!
xD

Fragmaster Clan request a clan match, just name the date and place :)
Thanks given by:
Harrison, in time you'll learn how these forums work.
Thanks given by:
@Ike: Guessing you are already in a clan right?
@Orynge: So you in?
Thanks given by:
if ur tag was [MAGIKARP] i would consider to join but well,

it isnt so sooooz

but im currently very happy in BoB :P
(01 Apr 12, 01:47AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: -Hey you! *points at random reader*, learn from Marti !

YEAH!
Thanks given by:
Hi [MEW2]GROUDON, Im currently not interested in joining your clan. In fact, I think none of these players...:
kingCHUBBY
Orynge
AtoMikK
GDM
Ronald_Reegan
Nightmare
Cemer
ikljo
ShadowFlameZ
Waffles
RCJD
Fate
Edward
MorganKell
Soulker
Ike
Marti
...Would join, as they already have their clans and things going on. In fact, those of them that have shown interest where just "playing" with you.
Some players take very seriously the clans and all they are about. Discipline is a very important factor for a clan in AC (as having fun is) so it always help, as to to keep track of things and such, to buid your own website (try with this link (MAKE A CLAN SITE)) where you can get to know a person before letting them joining your clan. You could make an application form, some forum categories, etc...
If you are interested in learning more from the AC clan scene, check out this pages:
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_clans
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1762.html
http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/clanwar/totals.cgi
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4093.html
I hope you stay around playing this magnificent game and that we come to meet in game. In the meanwhile, take care and:
Beware of the Trolls!
Thanks given by:
I literally fell over laughing.

But anywho, (serious voice), I'll consider joining if you let me take Mewtwo.

April Fools! \:D
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 07:14PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I literally fell over laughing.

But anywho, (serious voice), I'll consider joining if you let me take Mewtwo.

April Fools! \:D

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME.
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 01:49AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: Ok, guys, I am now talking in my serious voice.

From the past week and a bit, i have now been getting names of the people who have posted and now asking you if you have posted to add your [MEW2] tag to your name. The names of the people who were interested were.

RCJD

You have 1 week to respond so i can get a confirmed list of dedicated members.

Thanks
[MEW2]GROUDON (Harrison Crane)

wut? o.o

people posting here either a) for the lols b) being pricks (as described by GDM :D ) c) wishing you good luck d) trolling you DOES NOT MEAN they want to join?

Or am I getting confused here.

Btw, if you want that "confirmed list of dedicated members", allowing just any ol' person to put on the tag and join is /suicide. How do you know these random people are committed? Or aren't hackers?

Just voicing my concern, hope things go well.

(23 Mar 12, 12:05PM)GDM Wrote: Welcome to the club, RR. I treat my stalkers well. You get full dental and one free breast augmentation. Good news is that I was being an anti-prick. It requires me to be somewhat prickly, but it's understandable.

I'm interested. Is it a free breast augmentation for ONE breast, or a pair?
Thanks given by:
only one.

@mewtwo,
i was posting about other things. no i do not want to be in your clan. It is a tempting offer, but I have continuous problems with a loan-shark holding me hostage in his clan.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 12, 09:38AM)RCJD Wrote:
(23 Mar 12, 12:05PM)GDM Wrote: Welcome to the club, RR. I treat my stalkers well. You get full dental and one free breast augmentation. Good news is that I was being an anti-prick. It requires me to be somewhat prickly, but it's understandable.

I'm interested. Is it a free breast augmentation for ONE breast, or a pair?

One breast. Or you could get each half done.
Thanks given by:
We need a clan called [DR4T1N1]

And all members of both clans have to lag once a week, all day.
Thanks given by:
I see what you did there...

So to the Pokemon dude Good Luck and Have Fun since you seem to not know what GL and HF means, and I agree Magikarp for the win.
Thanks given by:
Wow, just typed up [MEW2] on google.

7th result.

:o
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 12, 07:28AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: Joining the clan is free

Thank goodness. I don't have PayPal.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 12:58AM)Cemer Wrote:
(23 Mar 12, 07:28AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: Joining the clan is free

Thank goodness. I don't have PayPal.

Neither Do I. I'll have a complete list of new recruits by at least tomorrow and a clan testing on Wednesday. (NZST)
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 12, 12:46PM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: Neither Do I. I'll have a complete list of new recruits by at least tomorrow and a clan testing on Wednesday. (NZST)

I can't make it on Wednesday.
Thanks given by:
trolololol
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 12, 04:13PM)Cemer Wrote:
(07 Apr 12, 12:46PM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: Neither Do I. I'll have a complete list of new recruits by at least tomorrow and a clan testing on Wednesday. (NZST)

That would be tuesday if you live in america.

Here's a complete list of times for training where-ever you live, still finalizing, PLEASE NOTE: These times aren't 100% correct and will need to be finalized with your own clock.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fi...1=264&ah=1

If your town or city isn't on the list, choose the nearest city from you and stick to it.

Will get a server up and running for the event. though, a password will need to be required i think.

Will finalize all the details by tomorrow.
(09 Apr 12, 06:29AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote:
(07 Apr 12, 04:13PM)Cemer Wrote:

That would be tuesday if you live in america.

Here's a complete list of times for training where-ever you live, still finalizing, PLEASE NOTE: These times aren't 100% correct and will need to be finalized with your own clock.

If your town or city isn't on the list, choose the nearest city from you and stick to it.

Will get a server up and running for the event. though, a password will need to be required i think.

Will finalize all the details by tomorrow.

Ok, if you haven't replied, you are telling me that you are interested and wanting to be in the clan, although, if you have posted with some interest without being a troll, you have been included as well. The finalized list is...

kingCHUBBY
AtoMikK
Ronald_Reegan
Nightmare
ikljo
Fate
MorganKell
Soulker
Cemer
DMB_555 + Friend

Meet me on the [MEW2] RECRUITING SERVER!!! at your time, check using the link above!!!
There you will choose a Pokemon name for your clan and we will play some games as well.
A laid back recruiting session, aye?

See you there!
Thanks given by:
Wow just wow
Thanks given by:
This is a list of guys who belong to a clan:

kingCHUBBY
AtoMikK
Ronald_Reegan
Nightmare
ikljo
Fate
Edward
MorganKell
Soulker
jAcKRoCk*
Cemer

This is a list of guys who don't belong to a clan:

Thanks given by:
Actually I'm not in a clan, never the less I'm not joining this one
Thanks given by:
Well I bet I have to answer you.

I have never said I was interested in joining your clan.
I only said that according to me there was only 151 pokemons :p and then I commented on some funny replies in this topic.

Sorry about that
Thanks given by:
@jAcKRoCk* & Edward:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'm taking your names off the list because i'm nice. =D
Thanks given by:
Thank you for removing me from your list :o You are a really nice guy :)

PS: this comment does not express a wish to join your clan so do not interpret this post as a change of mind and do not put me back on your list
(Only to avoid any other misunderstanding :p)

EDIT : oww and just wanted to say that you have talent. Your ascii is quite nice... wait ... have you done it or...
God hope you didnt just copy-paste it or I will feel offended :( :(
Thanks given by:
hey im definitly inteested i started playing a week ago and i would really be interessted in joining :) ny name is DMB_555 :) oh and im from canada and i have a friend that would also be interessted :) thanks

(22 Mar 12, 09:29AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: "It's the gift of the mind that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Hello, I am [MEW2]GROUDON, owner of the [MEW2] AssualtCube clan, and welcome to the [MEW2] clan thread.
A all-rounder clan, with 15 members and growing.
We are mainly a Australia/New Zealand clan, but we will happily accept overseas players to join as well.

Interested in joining? Post a reply below with your AC name and we will get back to you!
Or you can email me at [email protected]!

Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 12, 11:30PM)DMB_555 Wrote: hey im definitly inteested i started playing a week ago and i would really be interessted in joining :) ny name is DMB_555 :) oh and im from canada and i have a friend that would also be interessted :) thanks

(22 Mar 12, 09:29AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: "It's the gift of the mind that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Hello, I am [MEW2]GROUDON, owner of the [MEW2] AssualtCube clan, and welcome to the [MEW2] clan thread.
A all-rounder clan, with 15 members and growing.
We are mainly a Australia/New Zealand clan, but we will happily accept overseas players to join as well.

Interested in joining? Post a reply below with your AC name and we will get back to you!
Or you can email me at [email protected]!

It's not too late to join, i'll put your name down and gimme your friends name and meet us at our clan training/meeting Wendesday 11th, 1pm (NZST).

Since that you are from another country, the date line will be different so here is a website that may help you find out when you are susposed to be there.

Make sure you and your friend start considering a pokemon name for your player. A list of 649 names are avaliable here.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/

See you tomorrow!!!
(09 Apr 12, 06:52PM)Edward Wrote: Thank you for removing me from your list :o You are a really nice guy :)

PS: this comment does not express a wish to join your clan so do not interpret this post as a change of mind and do not put me back on your list
(Only to avoid any other misunderstanding :p)

EDIT : oww and just wanted to say that you have talent. Your ascii is quite nice... wait ... have you done it or...
God hope you didnt just copy-paste it or I will feel offended :( :(

Man, i would go all psychic on your ass if you think that i copied the ASCII art.
Thanks given by:
I honestly dont think you get the fact that practically everyone who has responded here does not want to be apart of your clan. They want a CLAN MATCH with you, or just to wish you good luck with your clan. If your looking to recruit people, post on the list of Recruiting Clans forum. Now, onto more pressing matters

I AND MY CLAN>>>WANT CLAN MATCH WITH MEW2>>>NOT TO JOIN< BUT TO PLAY AGAINST.

I ALSO WISH THEE BEST OF LUCK MY GOOD SIR>>>AND YOU COMPREHEND THIS.

With love,

|FmC|Ike
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 02:50AM)Ike Wrote: I honestly dont think you get the fact that practically everyone who has responded here does not want to be apart of your clan. They want a CLAN MATCH with you, or just to wish you good luck with your clan. If your looking to recruit people, post on the list of Recruiting Clans forum. Now, onto more pressing matters

I AND MY CLAN>>>WANT CLAN MATCH WITH MEW2>>>NOT TO JOIN< BUT TO PLAY AGAINST.

I ALSO WISH THEE BEST OF LUCK MY GOOD SIR>>>AND YOU COMPREHEND THIS.

With love,

|FmC|Ike

When we get some new blood, i'll contact you via email.

And yes, we are recruiting in that thread you were talking about.
Look it up.
Thanks given by:
this thread is one big lulz,

[MEW2]GROUDON, i think no one wants to join your clan, because no one has posted here: "YAY i wanna join your clan."
EDIT: i missed DMB_55's comment

so just sayin that 90% of the people who commented here already belong in a clan, i dont think u shall find a lot of new clanmembers with this topic

Thanks given by:
Clan Testing In 1 Hour!!! Starting Up Training Server!!!

UPDATE: Clan Server Is Up!!! Join Now If You Are Joining Clan!!!
Thanks given by: