[April 1 joke] RealViking is now known as Fredz?
Hi there.

I don't know how to start this so I'll just get right on topic. Keeping AC clean from cheaters/trolls/abusers and other offensive people is not an easy job and takes alot of time, every day. Jamz is doing a good job but he's been looking for some eventual extra help from a volunteer of the community since he doesn't want to work 24 hours a day with it. As some of you might have experienced I am a seasoned ban evader and IP changer which Jamz have not failed to notice. I do not like to brag but I do have alot of experience in these kind of things. After several nights of chatting and discussing on IRC Jamz have offered me help him with the service and maintenance of the MS as in adding IP's to the central blacklist, spying on ban evaders, catching cheaters and so on. We've found a nicely working system to let me work with the masterserver from where I live and I'm now ready for the hard work that awaits me. This was supposed to become offical in the next release but I felt like "warning" you guys early about it. :) (I hope there's no problems with that.) I look forward to contributing to this game and it's community and I will not get any kind of personal revenge on any of you, though I would appreciate it if MykeGregory, ShadowFlameZ and lucky could speak to me as "sir Fred" which is a title I think I deserve. I'm not really a troll but I do have my set opinions and thoughts about things which will affect my work, for example I'll start with taking care of the people joing gema servers under aliases to kill innocent players. Any thoughts or questions, feel free to PM me. I can't post in the AC Development Blog subforum so I'll post this here but it won't make a difference really. I'm sure uncle Jamz's got something to say (write) so feel free to make a post, mate.

Time for me to start working now. See yous around.
Thanks given by:
lol, i actually appreciated reading this
Thanks given by:
You make me want to leave AC sometimes, you really do.

In before this gets closed.

Please leave
Thanks given by:
Tits or gtfo
Thanks given by:
Oh god, no. No tits. Please, please don't.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2010-april-fools-day.jpg]

Twat..
Thanks given by:
Nice addition to the team! Looking forward to see your next actions!
Thanks given by:
lmao is all I gotta say. As long as you patrol this shimmy with some hardcore awesomeness and are always available to listen to different viewpoints I'll gladly accept you as a shimmyzor. All I ask is that if we ever have a problem you can back up your side with solid jamz supported proof. Cool?
Thanks given by:
Say what?
Thanks given by:
Glad to have you on the team bud, now stop deleting my comments!
Thanks given by:
I vote yes.
Thanks given by:
pm me for troll lessons
Thanks given by:
The question is who will be giving whom the lessons! \:D
Thanks given by:
Quote:<B}ShadowZ> may I appeal for an unban, sir undead?
<Justiciar_Knight_AndersBreivik> no
<B}ShadowZ> http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5095-post...l#pid93016 har har
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 05:39AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: The question is who will be giving whom the lessons! \:D
(01 Apr 12, 06:07AM)Undead Wrote:
Quote:<B}ShadowZ> may I appeal for an unban, sir undead?
<Justiciar_Knight_AndersBreivik> no
<B}ShadowZ> http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5095-post...l#pid93016 har har
Looks like that question has been answered.
Thanks given by:
OH OKAY
Thanks given by:
I had a bad night with the kidz, otherwise I would have got in sooner to substantiate this.
Yes, Fredz is now helping me out with the banz. We both know that he may have got off on the wrong foot with a lot of you, but he'z willing to try and make amendz. Obviously, with all the forum 'trolling' recently, Fredz and I have been chatting a lot in IRC, and I quickly came to the conclusion that he really knowz what he'z doing.
Fredz has a couple of great ideaz for improvementz too, so look forward to some changez in the near future.
Welcome, Fredz, our new MS CBL overlord!
Thanks given by:
:D good luck!
Thanks given by:
This is so awesome! Congratz dude! :)
Thanks given by:
every time I see you on my servers I am going to ban the new range! careful!
Thanks given by:
EDIT2: /Facepalm. Oh well, that was fun.
Thanks given by:
The terrible and feared admin abuser strikes again ! Beware

(01 Apr 12, 10:06AM)PERROS Wrote: every time I see you on my servers I am going to ban the new range! careful!

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]

Thanks given by:
Ah... Shit.

This was posted on March 30th in my time zone :P
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 10:35AM)Mystered Wrote: The terrible and feared admin abuser strikes again ! Beware

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]

You're gonna get blacklisted for that :P
Thanks given by:
Better stop thrash talking perros.
This thread is not about him.
He can ban who ever he want from his server and im pretty feed up my self ppl just thrashing him.
Thanks given by:
Better than the "site got hacked" thing from last year. :3
Thanks given by:
tjenare
Thanks given by:
Finally a troll as a "dev"

YAY FREDRIK

I MEAN DUMBLEDORE
Thanks given by:
lol

LOL
Thanks given by: